Ableton Live Course Beginners / IntermediateCourses For Success
Chiedi il prezzo
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Basic IT training
Level 1: Ableton Live Beginners/ Intermediate
Our Brand New Ableton Live Level 1 course provides students with all the knowledge necessary to start making music with Ableton Live. As well as being guided through all the main areas of the software, the modules also provide more general producer information about music, performance and production.
At the end of the course, students should have all the basic skills required to produce their own tracks, with the 14 modules going from the jamming stage right through to final mastering. Students are even introduced to important sound creation methods, such as sampling and synthesizing, the latter with Novation's included classic Bass Station software synth.
• Introduction to the course and Advanced Mixing
• Advanced Audio Clip Editing
• Advanced Sampling – Sampler
• Advanced Synthesizing I- Analogue
• Advanced Synthesizing II- Operator
• Advanced Synthesizing III – Operator Continued
• Advanced Racks
• Advanced FX I – Creating Glitch with Beat Repeat & Frequency Shifter/ Using Dummy Clips
• Advanced FX II – Vocoder & Grain Delay
• Advanced MIDI
• Advanced Performance Techniques/ Working with Looper