Africa Code Week: Teaching Programming to Young Learners (Repeat)openSAP
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
- Unit 1: Introducing Scratch and the Art of Coding
- Unit 2: Creating an Interactive Digital Environment
- Unit 3: Coding Geometric Shapes and Freehand
- Unit 4: Planning and Designing Games
- Teachers of 8-11 year olds
- Parents of 8-11 year olds
- Anyone interested in bringing new skills to young people
- There are no formal requirement for this course.
- You do not need any previous programming experience!
- You only need access to the internet. You can download the course content and the system.
- All content and system access is completely free-of-charge.