Apple OSX Mountain Lion Server TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (81 €)
- Birmingham (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
• Format: CD or Instant Download
• Duration: 9.5 Hours (115 lessons)
• Instructor: Chris Tarnowieckyi
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Apple OS X Mountain Lion Server training course, certified Apple trainer and expert author Chris Tarnowieckyi teaches you how to set up, manage, and monitor the latest server software from Apple, OS X Mountain Lion. Chris breaks down complex topics into straightforward lessons that anyone can understand. This tutorial is designed specifically for those who have never previously configured or managed an OS X server. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
You will begin by with installing the Server software on a computer. As you continue the course, Chris introduces you to the Server App and explains how to configure and use it to maintain your server. Later, you will master topics such as network services and directory services. You will also learn how to manage workgroups and client preferences, enrol and configure mobile devices, deploy Apps to mobile devices, and even set up Time Machine. Chris provides in-depth instruction on managing the mail, web, wiki, calendar, contact and message services. Finally, you will learn how to configure and deploy the NetInstall service.
By the time you have completed this computer based training course on OS X Mountain Lion Server, you will be comfortable with the process of installing and managing a server and services for networks ranging from small home configurations to large corporate networks with hundreds of computers.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The first 3 chapters are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.