Applied Business BA (Hons) Top UpCoventry University
£ 11.359 - (13.149 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Business and Management
IT Project Management
International Business Management
Skills and Training
Have you ever wanted to work as a business consultant? Have you ever wondered what a career in the fast paced consultancy field would be like? This degree helps prepare graduates for a career in consultancy and can provide industry with employees who are ready to operate successfully in this field.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course has been designed for those with a passion for business and an aptitude for consultancy, and will help you to develop expertise in innovation and change management, leadership, general problem-solving and researching and producing consultancy reports.
If you choose this course you will benefit from:
- Coventry Business School’s current membership to the European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) and the Association of UK Business Schools (ABS);
- links with a wide variety of employers over a number of years;
- commercially-aware academic staff with expertise in all the business disciplines and who are engaged in research activities with associate companies and bring this to their teaching;
- the opportunity to learn the skills required in researching, preparing and authoring consultancy reports.
Your study will be based on real business practice and not just the theory. Case studies will be used to give you an in-depth understanding of how the different parts of an organisation support one another. As you progress through your final year, you can develop your ability to research independently and understand how your growing specialisation can enhance your learning and future career.HOW WILL THIS COURSE BE TAUGHT?
Your course will be based on a series of lectures, with associated seminars and workshop practical classes. In addition, your personal tutor will review and discuss your progress with you and will be available for advice.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
You will be assessed using a variety of techniques; these include:
- formal examinations;
- tests, essays 30%;
- practical or project work
- group work;
- presentations, posters etc.
In a typical week you will have up to 14 contact hours of teaching and this will break down as:
Personal tutorial/small group teaching: 1 hour tutorial on a regular basis;
Medium group teaching: 5 hours of workshops or seminars each week;
Large group teaching: 8 hours of lectures each week;
Personal study: 25 hours study and revising in your own time each week."