Applied Positive Psychology MScAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.200 - (10.624 €)
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
Applied Positive Psychology
- Introduction to Positive Psychology (Cambridge or Paris)
- Neuroscience of Well-being (Cambridge)
- Positive Child Development (Cambridge)
- Positive Relationships (Cambridge)
- Positive Psychology for Practitioners (Cambridge)
- Well-being: Economic, Social and Behavioural Causes (Cambridge)
- Positive Performance (Paris)
- Positive Psychology Coaching (Paris)
- Positive Education (Paris)
- Positive Organisations and Appreciative Inquiry (Paris)
- Positive Society (Paris)
- Research Methods for Psychology (online)
- Major Psychology Project (online)
100% of your assessment will be through coursework. This could include essays, blogs, a reflective portfolio, self-reflective log, handouts, video presentation, mind maps, reports, a research proposal and a major project. You'll also get the chance to carry out an applied project in either a personal or professional setting, to give you experience of how positive psychology can be implemented in practice.
You’ll choose four modules from the list of 12 available across Cambridge and Paris, including the module ‘Research Methods for Psychology (online)’. You'll also complete a major project.
Full-time - January start, 15 months. September start, 12 months.
Part-time - January start, 33 months. September start, 28 months.
Please note that this course is unavailable for students on Tier 4 visas due to being run in both the United Kingdom and France. We would welcome applications for other available courses.
Part-time teaching times
Trimester 1: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, weeks 2,4,7 taught in Cambridge, weeks 5,6 taught in Paris.
Trimester 2: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, weeks 1,5,7 taught in Cambridge, weeks 2,3 taught in Paris.
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £9,200 UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year part time) £4,600