From Athlete to Coach - University of DelawareAthlete Learning Gateway
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Dr Matthew Robinson, Professor of Sport Management at the University of Delaware, will show how you can make that transition from athlete to coach a successful one. The course will examine:
- Why athletes decide to go into coaching
- What skills are needed to become an expert coach
- Which level you are most likely to excel at
- When and how to begin your transition
Many great coaches did not start out with the idea of becoming a coach. This course will ask you to consider whether you could inspire the next generation of athletes on and off the field.
Receive your certificate of achievement by winning gold
- Get Bronze for watching all course videos
- Earn Silver by completing all course tasks
- Win Gold for getting 100% in the quiz