AutoCAD MEP 2015 Beginner to Advanced TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 214 - (254 €)
- Campus online
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- AutoCAD MEP 2015 Beginner to Advanced Training on DVD or Online
- Also inculeds AutoCAD Essentials 2015 Training (15 Hours)
- Over 13 Hours of training by a Certified Autodesk Instructor
- Exercise Files
CADLearning® for AutoCAD® MEP 2015 teaches all aspects of the AutoCAD MEP engineering design and drafting application. You'll learn how to accurately create and modify 2D and 3D geometry that represents MEP engineering components. Video lessons cover how to control the display geometry, how to apply intelligent data to objects, such as HVAC, electrical, and plumbing and piping information, how to create a complete set of construction documents and more.CADLearning® for AutoCAD 2015 Essentials teaches the basic skills to get you up and running with AutoCAD® 2015. You'll gain the essentials skills needed to use AutoCAD for creating two-dimensional drawings. Video lessons cover basic concepts for Getting Started in the application and provide demonstrations on Drafting Settings, Display Control, Managing Layers, Object Properties, Utility and Inquiry Tools, Complex Objects, and Modifying Objects using manipulation and alteration commands.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
- Getting Started
- Schematic Drawings
- Designing with Space and Zone Objects
- Modeling an MEP System
- Electrical Systems
- Analyzing Systems
- Construction Documents
- Project Management
- Style Manager
- Display System
- Content Development
- Autodesk 360 Online Tools
AutoCAD 2015 Essentials Course Outline
- Getting Started
- 2D Drawing Basics
- Drafting Settings
- Display Control
- Managing Layers
- Object Properties
- Utility and Inquiry Tools
- Complex Objects
- Modify Objects - Manipulation Commands
- Modify Objects - Alteration Commands