AutoCAD P&ID 2013 Beginner to Advanced Training DVDsCareerVision Training
£ 154 - (172 €)
- A distanza
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- AutoCAD P&ID 2013 Beginner to Advanced Training and AutoCAD Essentials 2013 Training on DVD
- Over 13 Hours of AutoCAD 2013 Essentials and 7.5 Hours of AutoCAD P&ID 2013 training by Certified Autodesk Instructors
- Exercise Files
(Also includes AutoCAD 2013 Essentials - an additional 13 hours of training and 200 video tutorials)Course Introduction
CADLearning for AutoCAD P&ID 2013 teaches the tools to create, modify, and manage piping and instrumentation diagrams. You’ll learn how a process and instrumentation project is defined, how to manage data associated with the diagram, add and modify symbols and linework, apply and leverage intelligent data, create a completed set of construction documents and much more.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
CADLearning is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for as many times as you need it, whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
We needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in the world and whenever they need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
"I would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is just what I needed to start being productive with the software. Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow
Introduction to CADLearning for AutoCAD P&ID 2013
Introducing AutoCAD P&ID
Launching AutoCAD P&ID
Setting Up AutoCAD P&ID Workspaces
Understanding the Interface - Application Menu
Understanding the Interface - Ribbon
Working with Projects
Creating a Project
Opening a Project
Creating a P&ID Drawing in a Project
Opening a P&ID Drawing in a Project
Importing a Drawing in a Project
Editing the Project Structure
Creating a P&ID
About P&ID Symbology
Adding Equipment Symbology
Connecting Equipment with Schematic Lines
Editing Schematic Line Properties
Grouping Schematic Lines
Adding Inline Accessories
Adding Instrumentation Symbols and Lines
Adding Inline Control Valves
About Non-Engineering Symbols - Connectors
About Non-Engineering Symbols - Miscellaneous Symbols
Modifying a P&ID
Editing Schematic Lines
Editing Schematic Line Types
Modifying Equipment Symbology
Modifying Inline Accessories
Converting and Modifying Control Valves
Enhancing Connection and Valve Symbology
Annotating a P&ID
Understanding Annotation Types and Rules
Adding Tags to Equipment
Adding Tags to Schematic Lines
Adding Inline Accessory Tags
Editing Symbol Tags
Adding General Notes and Dimensions
Validating a P&ID
Understanding Project Validation
Controlling Validation Settings
Solving P&ID Errors
Solving AutoCAD Errors
Managing a Project
Reviewing the Project Manager
Modifying General Project Settings
Modifying Project Drawing Properties
Editing Custom Project Properties
Locating Lost Files in a Project
Resaving All Drawings in a Project
Sharing P&ID Drawings with AutoCAD Users
Linking P&ID Drawings to Revit Projects
Reviewing the Work History
Understanding Customization Rules for AutoCAD P&ID
Understanding P&ID Class Definitions
Using the ProjSymbolStyle Drawing and Symbol Libraries
Using Block Editor in AutoCAD P&ID
Modifying and Adding End Connections
Editing Schematic Line Settings
Editing Drawing Line Settings
Adding a Symbol from an Existing Block
Editing a Symbol and Symbol Block
Understanding P&ID Project Data
About P&ID Symbol Data and Hierarchy
Linking to the Project Database
Modifying Defined Reports
Creating New Reports
About the Data Manager
Adding Data to P&ID Items in Data Manager
Filtering P&ID Data
Using Data Manager to Locate Items
Reviewing Project and Drawing Specific Data
Data Editing Tips
Exporting Data to Excel
Importing Data from Excel
Printing a Report from Data Manager
Adding Property Data
Adding String and Numeric Properties
Adding Boolean Properties
Using Selection Lists
Using Symbol Lists
Adding an Acquisition Rule
Setting Read-Only and Visibility Rules
Customizing Tags and Annotation
Understanding P&ID Tag and Annotation Customization
Adding an Annotation Symbol
Editing an Annotation Block
Formatting Tag Data
Editing Properties in Annotations
Using Expression Tags in Annotations
Defining Annotations for Inline Objects
Customizing Non-Engineering Symbols
Adding and Editing Actuator Symbols
Editing Instrumentation Symbols
Using the Parameter Manager
Editing Off Page Connectors
Understanding Line Segments and Groups
Introducing Line Segments and Groups
Customizing Pipe Line Segments
Customizing Signal Line Segments
Customizing Pipe Line Groups
Customizing Signal Line Groups
Customizing Project Templates
Introducing P&ID Templates
Editing the Template Title Block
Editing Template Layer Standards
Editing Template Annotation Styles
Editing the PROJSYMBOLSTYLE Drawing
Locating, Editing and Using the Project Template
Publishing and Printing P&IDs
About Publishing Options
Using the Publish Command
Printing Individual Drawings