Automotive Engineering MScCoventry University
£ 6.930 - (8.153 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
In the modern world of vehicle design and manufacture, companies require engineers who are highly qualified and possess specialised skills.
The course proposed here not only addresses the overall design of a vehicle but will also introduce participants to various specialised areas of Automotive Engineering.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- We have expertise in adopting an integrated multidisciplinary approach to engineering projects;
- Take part in real engineering projects in conjunction with industry;
- Achieve a better understanding of system design methodologies.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The course has the following modules:
- Masters Project (Industry or Academic based)
- Engineering Project Management
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Noise Vibration and Harshness
- Engineering Analysis and Simulation
- Ground Vehicle Dynamics
Powertrain and Engine Dynamics
Ground Vehicle Aerodynamics
Alternative Propulsion Systems