Bachelor of Oral HealthThe University of Melbourne
Chiedi il prezzo
- Bachelor's degree
- Melbourne (Australia)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The Bachelor of Oral Health has a curriculum reflecting the latest developments in oral health for the education of oral health therapists (dental hygienists and therapists).
As a Bachelor of Oral Health student, you’ll develop all the scientific, theoretical and clinical skills required for practice as an oral health therapist (which includes both dental hygienist and dental therapist practice).
You will learn skills in:
- Clinical treatment
- Critical thinking and evaluation
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Respect for intellectual integrity and scientific truth
- Planning and time management
- Leadership and advocacy.
Please note that the Bachelor of Oral Health is not a pathway to the Doctor of Dental Surgery.
- In the first two years you’ll undertake clinical work at the Royal Dental Hospital. In the final year, clinical rotations are undertaken at community clinics in metropolitan and rural locations.
- The Dental School provides the most high-tech dental teaching facilities in the southern hemisphere and teachers who are leaders in their fields.
- The Bachelor of Oral Health is recognised in all Australian states and in New Zealand and is accredited by the Dental Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Enhance your clinical experience through community placements, both rural and metropolitan.