Bank Financial Management (Incorporating Banking Finance and Development)City University London
Chiedi il prezzo
- Short course
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Banking and Finance
Handouts of Powerpoint class notes will be provided via the university's online document software: Moodle
The Bank Financial Management short course is the ideal introduction to a wide range of subjects in the industry. The course will cover:
- Outlining the basic concepts of money and financial systems in an economy;
- Describing the nature of financial instruments, institutions and markets;
- Describing the role of banks and understand their asset and liability composition;
- Analysing the financial performance of banks using key ratios;
- Appreciating some of the financial risks banks face and how they are managed;
- Understanding the nature and causes of bank and financial system failure.
Teaching and Assessment
Handouts of Powerpoint class notes will be provided.
An informal one hour multiple choice test at the end of the course will be given to test individual understanding and progress.
Classroom tuition will be complemented by group discussion of topical news of the City, economics, or global financial markets.