The Beginning Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013Udemy
Cosa impari in questo corso?
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 252 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample presentations and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Beginning Sample files
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
In Beginning Microsoft PowerPoint, you will cover important topics, including how to:
- Learn how to navigate the online course and submit your assignments
- Learn PowerPoint basics: Entering text in presentations
- Know how to work with Text Boxes, Format Shapes and apply Themes
- Insert, format and adjust Pictures with the Picture Tools
- Insert and format Shapes and SmartArt to create an effective presentation
- Practice how to create Photo Albums and change the Views
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422:Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
PowerPoint® 2013: Exam 77-422,