Brand Management MACoventry University
£ 9.602 - (10.935 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
Brand management is a unique discipline that brings together multiple perspectives of organisations, consumers and wider societal stakeholders. It is also a key reputational function of a business. Organisations require and seek qualified employees who have relevant knowledge and skills to develop and manage brands to achieve organisational uniqueness in challenging, competitive and diverse contexts.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The Brand Management MA degree provides a programme of study to equip you with the theoretical knowledge, intellectual frameworks and importantly the practical skills required by today’s organisations to succeed in the management of their brands.
The programme deals with why brands are important, what they represent to consumers and what should be done by organisations to manage them successfully. Building a successful brand is both an art and a science. In today’s world brands represent invaluable intangible assets and their creation and nurturing brings considerable challenges to brand managers.
This programme of study provides you with a comprehensive and up-to-date perspective on brands, brand equity and strategic brand management. The programme combines current thinking and developments surrounding brand management with illustrative examples for students to draw from.
The programme should appeal to students interested in increasing both their understanding of branding principles and strategic brand management decision making.
It provides opportunities to work on live projects so that students can gain further experience to assist you in the workplace.Accreditation
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The course aims to provide you with the skills to:
- critically evaluate and apply the knowledge and skills acquired to both the theory and practice of specialist branding and brand management areas;
- strategically analyse the tools required to investigate brand management problems and develop appropriate solutions;
- develop the ability to reflect on the acquired skills with self-direction and independence;
- gain the opportunity to strategically analyse a range of global brand management situations through the exposure to different real life business cases, guest speakers and the application of online and offline marketing;
- excel in teamwork and leadership.
Indicative course content
These courses are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect new developments and the requirements of the profession, needs of industry and government legislation.
- Consumer Behaviour;
- Contemporary Issues in Branding;
- Global Brand Management;
- Marketing Communications.
- Applied Brand Management;
- Marketing Consultancy Research;
- Managing Corporate Reputation;
- Brand Analytics.
- Advanced Study Project or Company Internship.
Brand management is a discipline that requires hands on experience of conducting and managing a research project. This course offers you several opportunities to engage in this experience. You will be able to conduct your own research project that will form basis of your dissertation. Alternatively, you will also have the option of enrolling on a company internship that will provide you with the opportunity to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation."