- Bachelor's degree
- Chelmsford (Inghilterra)
Da migliorare Everything OK.
Corso realizzato: Giugno 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Business and Management
- Higher Education and Business Essentials for Leadership and Finance
- Business Analytics
- Economics for Managers
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Global Business Environment
- Introduction to Organisations and Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Research Methods
- Leadership in Practice
- Financial Sustainability
- Project Management
- Responsible Business
- Strategic Management
- Business Economics
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Career Management and Employability
- Practising Sustainable Business
- Leadership, Organisational Planning and Performance
- Work-based Undergraduate Major Project
- International Intercultural Management
You can expect an interesting mix of coursework, essays, exams and activity-based assignments. Your coursework could include problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations, and group or individual reports. You'll also be able to access support materials supported by materials accessed through our virtual learning environment (VLE).
All assessment is designed to allow you to demonstrate what you’ve learned, and to make sure you’re developing the knowledge and skills you need to complete the course successfully.This is a 3 year programme (or 4 years with placement)
Alongside your core modules you will pick a number of optional modules. Please note that modules are subject to change and availability.