Certificate In Assertiveness and Self-Confidence Online CourseCourses For Success
Chiedi il prezzo
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
Module One - Getting Started
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the 4 styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking and how to overcome it
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilise methodologies for understanding your worth - and the use of positive self-talk
- Plus more.....
Module Two - What does Self-Confidence mean to you?
- What is Assertiveness?
- What is Self-Confidence?
- The Four styles
Module Three - Obstacle to our Goals
- Types of negative thinking
- Personal Application
Module Four - Communication Skills
- Listening and hearing; they aren't the same thing
- Asking questions
- Body language
Module Five - The Importance of Goal Setting
- Why goal setting is important
- Setting SMART goals
Module Six - Feeling the Part
- Identifying your worth
- Creating positive self-talk
- Identifying and addressing strengths and weaknesses
Module Seven - Looking the Part
- The importance of appearance
- The role of body language
- First impressions count
Module Eight - Sounding the Part
- It's how you say it
- Sounding confident
- Using "I" messages
Module Nine - Powerful Presentations
- What to do when you're on the spot
- Using STAR to make your case
Module Ten - Coping Techniques
- Building rapport
- Expressing disagreement
- Coming to consensus
Module Eleven - Dealing with Difficult Behavior
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Key tactics
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- SHARON ANTHONY BOWER - The basic difference between assertive and being aggressive is how our words and behavior affect the rights and well being of others.
- CAL LE MON - Assertiveness is not what you do, it's who you are!
- ROBERT COLLIER - Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.