Certificate In Civility in the Workplace Online CourseCourses For Success
Chiedi il prezzo
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Basic IT training
Skills and Training
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - Introduction
- What is Uncivil Behavior?
- Three reasons why you should be civil
- Dealing with difficult personalities
- Cost and rewards
Module Three - Effective Work Etiquette
- Being politically correct
Module Four - Costs and Rewards
- Incivility and the costs
- Civility and rewards
- Four causes of incivility
- How to overcome it
Module Five - Conflict Resolution
Module Six - Getting to the Cause
- Examining the root cause
- Creating a cause-and-effect diagram
- Benefits of resolution
Module Seven - Communication
- Para-verbal communication
- Non-verbal communication
- Listening skills
- Appreciative inquiry
Module Eight - Negotiation
- Three sides to incivility
- Creative problem-solving
Module Nine - Identifying your Needs
- Completing a needs analysis
- Focus groups
- Anonymous surveys
Module Ten - Writing a Civility Policy
- Designating the core group
- Defining what is unacceptable behavior
- Defining the consequence
- Writing the policy
Module Eleven - Implementing the Policy
- The first steps
- Addressing complaints
- Enforcing violators
Module Twelve - Wrapping up
Words from the Wise
- YOGI BERRA - In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
- DWIGHT EISENHOWER - Plans are nothing; planning is everything.
- JONAS SALK - The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.