Certificate IV in Accounting Online CourseCourses For Success
Chiedi il prezzo
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
Requiring 13 units for the qualification (9 core units and 4 elective units):
9 core units are:
BSBFIA401A (Core) Prepare financial reports
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to record general journal adjustment entries and to prepare end of period financial reports.
• Maintain asset register
• Record general journal entries for balance day adjustments
• Prepare final general ledger accounts
• Prepare end of period financial reports
BSBITU306A (Core) Design and produce business documents
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to design and produce various business documents and publications. It includes selecting and using a range of functions on a variety of computer applications.
• Select and prepare resources
• Design document
• Produce document
• Finalise document
BSBOHS201A (Core) Participate in OHS processes
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to participate in workplace occupational health and safety (OHS) processes to protect workers own health and safety, and that of others.
• Work safely
• Implement workplace safety requirements
• Participate in OHS consultative processes
• Follow safety procedures
FNSINC401A (Core) Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to identify industry professional approaches to procedures, guidelines, policies and standards, including ethical requirements and model and meet expectations of these in all aspects of work.
• Identify the scope, sectors and responsibilities of the industry
• Identify and apply financial services industry guidelines, procedures and legislation
• Identify sustainability issues for the financial services industry
• Manage information
• Participate in and facilitate work team activities
• Plan work to be completed taking into consideration time, resources and other constraints
• Develop and maintain personal competency
FNSBKG404A (Core) Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to process business taxation requirements related to Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS), including the completion of Activity Statements.
• Identify individual compliance and other requirements
• Recognise and apply GST implications and code transactions
• Report on payroll activities
• Report on other amounts withheld, Pay As You Go (PAYG) instalments and taxes
• Complete and reconcile the Activity Statement
• Lodge Activity Statement
FNSACC301A (Core) Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
This unit describes the functions involved in preparation and processing of routine financial documents, preparing journal entries, posting journals to ledgers, preparing, banking and reconciling financial receipts, and extracting a trial balance and interim reports.
• Check and verify supporting documentation
• Prepare and process banking and petty cash documents
• Prepare and process invoices for payment to creditors and for debtors
• Prepare journals and batch monetary items
• Post journals to ledger
• Enter data into system
• Prepare deposit facility and lodge flows
• Extract a trial balance and interim reports
FNSACC403A (Core) Make decisions in a legal context
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to make decisions in a legal context.
This unit has application to a variety of financial services sectors and is applicable to individuals working within enterprises and job roles subject to licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements so the varying Commonwealth, State or Territory requirements should be confirmed with the relevant body.
• Identify the main roles and responsibilities of the key bodies in the legal system
• Identify compliance requirements
• Develop procedures to ensure compliance
FNSACC404A (Core) Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to develop a range of commonly required financial reports for entities that do not have a statutory duty to file financial reports with government agencies and regulators.
• Compile data
• Prepare reports
FNSACC406A (Core) Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to modify and operate an integrated computerised accounting system. This is generally under supervision and encompasses processing transactions within the system, maintaining the system, producing reports and ensuring system integrity.
• Implement an integrated accounting system
• Process transactions within the system
• Maintain the system
• Produce reports
• Ensure system integrity
4 Electives are:
BSBCUS403A (Elective) Implement customer service standards
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to contribute to quality customer service standards, and to support personnel to implement customer service standards and systems within the organisation.
• Contribute to quality customer service standards
• Implement customer service systems
• Implement team customer service standards
BSBWOR501A (Elective) Manage personal work priorities and professional development
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to manage own performance and professional development. Particular emphasis is on setting and meeting priorities, analysing information and using a range of strategies to develop further competence.
• Establish personal work goals
• Set and meet own work priorities
• Develop and maintain professional competence
FNSACC303A (Elective) Perform financial calculations
This unit covers the use of a common range of calculation methods and techniques for conducting routine financial calculations and transactions.
• Obtain data and resources for financial calculations
• Select appropriate methods and carry out financial calculations
• Check calculations and record outcomes
FNSACC405A (Elective) Maintain inventory records
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to comply with organisational inventory procedures, reconcile inventory records to general ledgers, record inventory flows, prepare schedules and produce ad hoc reports.
• Process inventory purchase
• Record inventory flows
• Reconcile inventory records to general ledgers
• Prepare inventory schedules and ad hoc reports