Character Modeling in 3ds Max Video TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (86 €)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 12.5 Hours (96 lessons)
• Instructor: Brian Mennenoh
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Character Modeling in 3DS Max training course from Brian Mennenoh, you will learn how to create an accurate character model of a human in Autodesk 3ds Max. The tutorial is designed for modellers that want to learn how to utilize polygon modeling to mimic accurate musculature that allows riggers to create realistic movement in the models.
This video tutorial follows the creation of a single 3ds character model project. You will go through each major muscle group, section by section, starting with the chest and upper arms. You build thighs, abs, arms, hands, legs, feet, face, and head. Each part is attached so by the end of the video training course, you have a completed, muscle-realistic structure that can be rigged for movement.
Extensive working and reference files are included in this Autodesk 3ds Max modeling course, so that you can work alongside the author to replicate what he is teaching in each lesson.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
• Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses, seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard training manuals.
00. Free Videos From This Course Welcome: About This Course About The Author Setting Up The Reference Planes More Bridging And Flow Connect Finishing The Outer Thigh Forming The Midline Of The Body Upper Arm And Forearm Fixing The Fingertips Bridging The Back Of The Knee Creating The Top Of The Foot Starting The Face Joining The Neck And Head Final Smoothing and Adjustments 01. Introduction And Project Overview 0101 Welcome: About This Course 0102 Using The Project Files 02. Modeling The Chest And Upper Arm 0201 Setting Up The Reference Planes 0202 Starting The Torso 0203 Continuing The Torso 0204 Starting The Upper Arm 0205 Adjusting The Flow Into The Arm 0206 Connecting The Side Of The Torso 0207 Correcting Flow 0208 Back Muscles 03. Modeling The Thigh 0301 Gluteus Muscles 0302 Hamstrings 0303 Starting The Quadriceps 0304 Finishing The Quadriceps 0305 Sartorius Muscle 0306 Prep For Bridging 0307 Bridging And Target Welding 0308 More Bridging And Using Relax 0309 More Bridging And Flow Connect 0310 Adjusting Polygon Flow 0311 Finishing The Outer Thigh 0312 Bridging The Inner Thigh 0313 Finishing The Inner Thigh 04. Modeling The Lower Back And Abdominal Region 0401 Bridging The Lats And Gluteus 0402 Forming The Midline Of The Body 0403 Starting The Abs 0404 Closing The Upper Ab Gap 0405 Closing The Lower Ab Gap 0406 Using Chamfer To Redirect Flow 0407 Using Bevel To Create Ab Muscles 0408 Using Chamfer Inset And Bevel 0409 Adding Lights For Better Visibility 05. Modeling The Rest Of The Arm 0501 Setting Up Reference Planes For The Arm 0502 Continuing The Upper Arm 0503 Upper Arm And Forearm 0504 Continuing The Forearm 0505 Bridging And Welding The Upper Arm 0506 Bridging And Extruding Edges Of The Forearm 0507 Adjusting The Flow Of The Biceps 0508 Using Spin Edges To Adjust The Flow Of The Forearm 0509 Finishing The Forearm 06. Modeling The Hand 0601 Modeling Plane For The Hand 0602 Extruding The Palm 0603 Extruding The Fingers 0604 Refining The Fingers 0605 Building The Thumb 0606 Adjusting The Curvature Of The Hand 0607 Fixing The Fingertips 0608 Using Bevel Chamfer And Inset For Details 0609 Using Inset And Extrude For Fingernails 0610 Adjusting The Thumb 07. Modeling The Lower Leg 0701 Starting With The Calf Muscle 0702 Extruding Edges Around The Knee Cap 0703 Sides Of The Lower Leg 0704 Shin Bone 0705 Filling In Around The Knee Cap 0706 Bridging The Back Of The Knee 0707 Bridging The Inner Thigh 0708 Finishing The Inner Thigh 0709 Finishing The Lower Leg 0710 The Achilles Tendon 08. Modeling The Foot 0801 Creating The Top Of The Foot 0802 Defining The Ankle Bones 0803 Continuing The Foot 0804 The Sole Of The Foot 0805 Capping The End Of The Foot 0806 Extruding The Toes 0807 Adjusting The Toes 0808 Adjusting The Foot 09. Realigning With The Gambler Drawing 0901 Realigning With Concept Art 10. Modeling The Face And Head 1001 Starting The Face 1002 Starting The Mouth 1003 Creating The Jaw Line And Bridging The Cheek 1004 Creating The Bridge Of The Nose 1005 Forming The Nostril 1006 Bridging The Chin 1007 Adjusting Volume Using Paint Deformation 1008 Creating The Skull Dome 1009 Closing The Side Of The Skull 1010 Starting The Ear 1011 Preparing To Bridge The Ear 1012 Bridging The Ear 1013 Detailing The Ear 11. Modeling The Eye Socket, Mouth Interior And Neck 1101 Adding The Eye Socket 1102 Adding The Eye Ball 1103 Starting The Neck 1104 Joining The Neck And Head 1105 Filling In The Back Of The Shoulder 1106 Filling In The Front Of The Shoulder 1107 Finishing The Neck 1108 Joining The Halves And Adjusting 1109 Finishing The Mouth 12. Final Adjustments 1201 Finishing The Body 1202 Final Smoothing and Adjustments 13. Wrap Up 1301 The Gamblers Clothes 1302 About The Author