CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource ManagementCoventry University
£ 1.500 - (1.679 €)
- Vocational qualification
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
The new Intermediate Certificate in Human Resources (HR) Management will give you a broader perspective of the organisational issues facing HR professionals and enable you to develop effective analytical and problem solving skills in the field.
Enrolling onto our CIPD Level 5 will give you the opportunity to build on your chosen expertise and obtain a professional CIPD qualification. The sessions will run on 6 blocks of Fridays and Saturdays, plus induction and study skills.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Are you seeking to develop a career in HR management and development?
- are you working in the field of HR management and development and need to extend your knowledge and skills?
- do you have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies?
You will study:
- Developing professional practice,
- Business issues and the context of HR,
- Using information in HR.
- Resourcing and talent management,
- improving organisational performance,
- contemporary developments in Human Resource development.