9U12G IBM Marketing Operations Project ManagerOvernet Education
Il centro presenta a continuazione il programma pensato per migliorare le tue competenze e permetterti di realizzare gli obiettivi stabiliti. Nel corso della formazione si alterneranno differenti moduli che ti permetteranno di acquisire le conoscenze sulle differenti tematiche proposte. Inscriviti per poter accedere alle seguenti materie.
- Unit 1: IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- Unit 2: Managing Business Processes, Digital Assets, and Marketing Objects
- Unit 3: Managing People and Tasks
- Unit 4: Workflows
- Unit 5: Financials
- Unit 6: Monitoring Progress
- Unit 7: Alerts and Approvals
Each participant will have a station set up with operating systems and software needed for the exercises.
After completing this course, you should be able to connect what you do as a marketing project manager and your work objectives with functionality of IBM Marketing Operations. More specifically, you will achieve these learning objectives:
- Gain an understanding of IBM Marketing Operations and its relationship to the other components of the Enterprise Marketing Management Suite.
- Become familiar with all IBM Marketing Operations capabilities
- Map the tasks you perform in your work to the capabilities of IBM Marketing Operations.
- Create and manage information about marketing efforts, known in IBM Marketing Operations as business processes and business objects.
- Build and manage marketing teams with the assistance of IBM Marketing Operations.
- Communicate with team members on key tasks and automate the approval process.
- Manage marketing projects with workflows, an IBM Marketing Operations capability that deals with tasks, durations and completion dates, schedules, and approvals.
- Monitor projects by setting metrics and budgets and following their performance, and by running reports.