9U19G IBM Interact AdvancedOvernet Education
Il centro presenta a continuazione il programma pensato per migliorare le tue competenze e permetterti di realizzare gli obiettivi stabiliti. Nel corso della formazione si alterneranno differenti moduli che ti permetteranno di acquisire le conoscenze sulle differenti tematiche proposte. Inscriviti per poter accedere alle seguenti materie.
- Interact's Purposes
- Interact Architecture: Structural High Level View of Major Components
- Interact and Campaign Terminology and Concepts
- Interact Functional Overview
- Interact's Relationship with IBM Campaign
- Configuring an Interaction
- How Offers are Selected
- Interact System Architecture
- Interact Data Sources
- How the Interact APIs Work
- Designing the IBM Interact Integration
- The Learning API
- Web and Message Connectors
- Understanding and Using the Interact APIs
- What the Interact API Does: Request and Response
- Review of Java Concepts
- The Interact API JavaDoc
- Stateful versus Stateless
- Other API Calls
- The Interact REST API
- Setting the Logging Level
- JMX Monitoring
- Cache and Cache Settings
- Measuring Performance
- Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Heap Dump Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- More Troubleshooting
- Offer Serving Overview
- Table-driven Features
- Offers by SQL
- Cross-Session Response Handling
Each participant will have a station set up with operating systems and software needed for the exercises.
- Define and describe Interact’s purpose and demonstrate how it functions.
- Be conversant with what an Interactive Channel is and what it does, and understand its key components.
- Identify the key components of the Interact architecture.
- Identify what Interact data sources are and describe how they are used.
- Demonstrate how the Interact API works using a simple example.
- List what the developer needs to know about designing interactions with IBM Interact.
- Understand the request-and-response approaches of the IBM Interact API.
- Understand and use the NameValuePair construct.
- Define the uses for the following classes of the Interact API: startSession, getOffers, postEvent, and executeBatch.
- Set the logging level for Interact.
- Understand what JMX Monitoring is and begin to use it to monitor performance and make adjustments.
- Begin to be familiar with causes and remedies for performance issues.
- Understand how Interact determines which offers are presented to customers.
- Use table-driven features to affect offer serving.
- Understand what the EXTERNALCALLOUT macro is, and how to use them.
- Be familiar with how the cross-session response handling feature works.