Administering Windows Server 2012 (MOC 20411)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Windows Server 2008
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment, who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 environment. The key focus for students in this course is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to manage and maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, such as user and group management, network access and data security.Prerequisiti
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Real world hands on experience working with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge equivalent to that already covered in Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (MOC 20410)
Learn how to administer Windows Server 2012 with this five-day course. This course is part two in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course primarily covers the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as Implementing Server Images, User and Group management with Active Directory Domain Services(AD DS) and Group Policy, Remote Access and Network Policies, Data Security, Monitoring and Update Management. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
- Module 1: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Module 2: Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Module 3: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 4: Managing User and Service Accounts
- Module 5: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Module 6: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Module 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Module 8: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Module 9: Implementing Network Access Protection
- Module 10: Optimizing File Services
- Module 11: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Module 12: Implementing Update Management
- Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012
Acquista corso E-Learning
Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.