AIX Network Installation ManagerDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have basic AIX systems administration skills and be able to use HMC V7 to manage POWER-based managed systems
These skills may be obtained by attending:
- Power Systems for AIX I: LPAR Configuration and Planning (AN110)
- Power Systems for AIX II: AIX Implementation and Administration (AN120)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This intermediate course is appropriate for anyone with system administrative duties installing and managing an AIX operating system in a multiuser POWER (System p) environment.
Contenuti del corso
Learn the fundamental capabilities of the Network Installation Management (NIM) facility of the AIX 6 operating system.
This course uses a combination of instructor lecture and machine exercises to provide you with practical background knowledge.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1 - NIM overview
- Exercise 1 - NIM overview
- Unit 2 - Setting up the master
- Exercise 2 - Setting up the NIM master
- Unit 3 - RTE installation
- Exercise 3 - RTE installation
- Unit 4 - Customizing install operations
- Exercise 4 - Customizing install operations
- Unit 5 - NIM backups and restores
- Exercise 5 - NIM backups and restores
- Unit 6 - Managing key NIM resources
- Exercise 6 - Managing key NIM resources
- Unit 7 - Client updates
- Exercise 7 - Client updates