Aromatherapy DiplomaStudying in Malta
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The principle of Aromatherapy is to give a deeper level of understanding about the general health conditions such as stress, headaches, skin, muscular problems and breathing difficulties. During this course you will be introduced to the history of aromatherapy and the vast knowledge of the essential and scented oils, as well as the chemistry of their intense therapeutic effects. You will be provided with treatment couches, essential oils and aromatherapy products as you will carry out hands on experience.
- The history of Aromatherapy
- 60 essential oils , their chemistry and therapeutic effects
- Methods of extraction
- Methods of using essential oils Olfaction and its effects on our body and emotions
- Blending and mixing of oils and massage
- Making lotions and oils for home use
- Holistic healing Philosophy Empowering the client Physical /Mental/ Emotional
effects of essential oils
- Body analysis and health assessment
Stress'how it shows in our body and how it effects our life Business'how to promote yourself as a therapist and how to set up and run your practice.
The course is taught in 2 modules, Aromatherapy Part 1 and Aromatherapy Part 2 which will take place over 12 months. The students have to complete course assignments and case studies before progressing to the 2nd module. Examination after completion of Aromatherapy Part 1 and 2 Practical exam.
This course is accredited by the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists.
The IFPA promotes the highest standards of aromatherapy training and conduct for the care and protection of the public. This IFPA qualification is internationally recognizes and therapists who successfully complete this course are eligible to apply for full membership of the IFPA