Building Cisco Business Outcome Aligned IT Roadmaps (BTROAD)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This comprehensive 5-day Cisco Business Transformation course enables you to align Cisco architectures, Smart Solutions and services with a customer’s strategic vision and technology needs. You will enhance your skills in executing a consultative, business-led sales approach. Activities teach you how to use Cisco’s Transformational Networking methodology in uncovering customer priorities, IT capability gaps and financial drivers for Cisco-related IT investments. You will build the skills necessary to gain customer acceptance as a trusted advisor thus driving higher Cisco / channel partner revenue, influence and customer loyalty.
You cover topics such as:
- Understanding a customer business strategy and priorities
- Moving beyond IT to engaging with Line of Business stakeholders and building credibility
- Identifying how Cisco architectures and solutions address customer IT capability gaps
- Running a workshop aimed at gaining stakeholder agreement to a roadmap of IT projects
- Effectively presenting to senior executives
- Understanding financial concepts; creating inputs for a business case.
Engineers and Architects involved in the planning of customer solutions.Certificazioni
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
- Business IT Roadmap Specialist (BRS)
You should meet the following prerequisites:
- Have a valid Cisco CCO Login
- Have passed or have equivalent knowledge in one of the following:
- Advanced Borderless Network for Account Managers (Exam #650-377) or Advanced Borderless Network Architecture for Sales Exam (Exam # 700-301)
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Specialist (Exam #650-367) or Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Specialist (Exam # 700-037)
- Data Center Networking Solution Sales (Exam #646-985)
- CCDP is recommended
- An overview understanding of the ITIL and TOGAF9 frameworks and the key principles, components, processes and techniques of each framework.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Adopt a consultative, business led sales approach to customer engagements
- Conduct a workshop to capture business strategies, objectives and requirements
- Convey roadmap benefits
- Gain customer executive buy-in and commitment for action
- Apply the Cisco Transformational Networking methodology
- Create a technology and initiatives roadmap plus supporting deliverables, aligned to the customer’s business priorities
- Develop and position a business case for the roadmap to include Cisco Architectural propositions, Smart Solutions, Services and related offerings
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.