Business English CourseGlobal Language Management
- 30 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
Level: Pre-intermediate to intermediate
A modular short course on socialising, telephoning, presentations, meetings, negotiations - a short course for Managers and assistants to improve their communicative ability.
A course that follows a progressive and comprehensive grammar syllabus, with the stress on the effective use of grammar for clear communication.
A compehensive guide to the language of business, presented in a practical user-friendly format.
- Terms from a wide range of business activities.
- Useful phrases for presentations, negotiations, telephoning and letter writing clearly set out for quick reference.
- Special information boxes give tips on language use and cultural differences.
- Help given with preparing for presentations, negotiations and interviews.
- Sample letters, faxes and e-mails show different language styles used in a wide range of written communications
Each level of the course consists of:
- a course book with
- CD containing listening exercises
- a self-study workbook packaged with an accompanying audio CD
the course will start in 02/2009 once a week from 18.30 - 20.00.
Alunni per classe: 6