Business English Front-Line AmbassadorsEDC Hospitality Consulting
- Crans-montana 1 (Svizzera)
- 6 ore di lezione
Have you ever heard of the firing line? Working as a Front-Line Ambassador you are in the line of fire! Of complaints, queries, requests and your ‘firing line’ (customers) have expectations!
As an ambassador, we do not need to tell you that your appearance, presentation, reactions and interpersonal skills are the image of the company.
This course prepares participants to effectively converse in English with confidence and conviction as an Ambassador of the company.
Participants will have the opportunity to recognise and employ concepts and models of business etiquette to boost self-confidence and optimise professional conduct. Key areas of service will be addressed and participants will develop their ability to manage unexpected situations, conflicts and perfect skills in service excellence.
· Examine the key concepts of professional conduct for Front-Line Ambassadors.
· Recognise the concepts and models of high-standard business skills to enable the effective management of people and situations with tact, diplomacy and respect.
· Discover customer expectations and optimise your ability to function effectively in the role of an ambassador in reservations; reception; food & beverage; housekeeping and hotel facilities.
· To be able to employ the relevant and necessary terminology as an ambassador.
Interactive workshop, role plays and group exercises.
Courses are delivered in-house.
For a training solution that is as dynamic as it is effective, we propose intensive sessions of either 6, 8 or 12 hours.
Details and prices are based on a minimum of two, and a maximum of six participants.