Business English for Human Resource ManagementEDC Hospitality Consulting
- Crans-montana 1 (Svizzera)
- 6 ore di lezione
This course prepares participants to converse in English with skill and confidence for human resource management business functions and operations. Participants will be capable of discussing job descriptions and responsibilities for each member of the team.
The course defines the activities, and associated terminology in recruitment (employment process; interviews), compensation, payroll and training and performance. Through group exercises, participants will identify important links with other departments and interrelated responsibilities.
* To be able to employ HR terminology within the working environment.
* To discuss and describe business functions, responsibilities and operations within the HR department.
* Discuss contemporary issues and present solutions for human resource departments.
* To be able to describe human resource concepts, departmental descriptions and responsibilities, and relationships with other departments.
Interactive seminar, workshop and group exercises.
* Trade Unions
* Financial aspects of Human Resource
* Employee Review and Performance Evaluation.
Bespoke solutions are tailored to a specific need and within your time constraints.
Courses are delivered in-house, with the choice of facilitated learning methods; focused presentation; workshop; seminar; group exercises; simulation exercises and role-plays.
For a training solution that is as dynamic as it is effective, we propose intensive sessions of either 6, 8 or 12 hours.
Details and prices are based on a minimum of two, and a maximum of six participants.