Business English for Sales & Marketing - Level IIEDC Hospitality Consulting
- Crans-montana 1 (Svizzera)
- 8 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
Professionals and managers from any type of business with an intermediate level of spoken English.
Do you need to be able to communicate with precision and confidence about sales & marketing techniques and strategies with the head office or a company branch, in English? Are you considering a career change or maybe a side-step into Sales & Marketing and are required to converse in English?
‘Business English for Sales & Marketing’ will provide you with the necessary competencies. The course will discuss the marketing mix elements; analyse the steps of research, range of media and the implementation of a marketing plan. We will consider the internal and external factors that influence buyer behaviour and debate potential promotional activities for your products/services. The skill of selling techniques, particularly up-selling, in today’s economic climate is of even greater importance, and we will assess the additional significance of incentives and rewards for your sales team.
· Investigate the concepts of marketing
· Discuss the role of the marketing mix
· Analyse the marketing cycle
· Examine and evaluate tools and techniques in sales
· Analyse the influential role of staff in maximising sales
· Understand and employ English terminology for marketing concepts, techniques and strategies.
· Exploit knowledge of buyer behaviour for promotional activities.
Interactive seminar, workshop and group exercises
Business English for Sales & Marketing – Level I
· Discuss the role and responsibility of the sales & marketing team
· Describe the various job descriptions and individuals’ responsibilities
· Describe a ‘day in the life’ of a sales & marketing team member
· Explain and discuss the spectrum of business relationships with external sources required of a sales & marketing team member
Courses are delivered in-house, with the choice of facilitated learning methods; focused presentation; workshop; seminar; group exercises; simulation exercises and role-plays. For a training solution that is as dynamic as it is effective, we propose intensive sessions of either 6, 8 or 12 hours.
Bespoke solutions are tailored to a specific need and within your time constraints.
Details and prices are based on a minimum of two, and a maximum of six participants.