CCNP Voice - Cisco Certified Network Professional VoiceSecurity Architect Srl
- Laboratorio intensivo
- Casamassima - bari
- 203 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
Prima di conseguire la certificazione CCNP Voice, è necessario aver conseguito prima la certificazione CCNA e CCNA VOICE.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Certificazione ottenutaImplementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoSCVOICE642-437Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1CIPT1642-447Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2CIPT2642-457Troubleshooting Cisco Unified CommunicationsTVOICE642-427Integrating Cisco Unified Communications ApplicationsCAPPS642-467N° di giorni di durata del corso29i prezzi sono da considerarsi IVA 22% esclusa
Exam Preparation: Le n° 5 giornate di preparazione all’esame (dalle 9:00 alle 17:00) sono comprese ed hanno un costo di € 200,00 + iva /cad
Il costo è comprensivo di materiale didattico ed attestato di partecipazione.Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE): PrerequisitesCourse ObjectivesCourse Outline
- Explain what a voice gateway is, how it works, and describe its usage, components, and features.
- Describe the characteristics and configuration elements of VoIP call legs.
- Describe how to implement IP phones using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the components of a dial plan and explain how to implement a dial plan on a Cisco Unified voice gateway.
- Explain what gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border Elements are, how they work, and what features they support.
- Describe why QoS is needed, what functions it performs, and how it can be implemented in a Cisco Unified Communications network.
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to install or upgrade.
- Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager initial configuration and user management.
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to support on-cluster calling.
- Implement PSTN access in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and to build a dial plan in a single-site Cisco.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager media resources.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications.
- Describe multisite deployment issues and solutions, and describe and configure required dial plan elements.
- Implement call-processing resiliency in remote sites by using Cisco Unified SRST, MGCP fallback, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express in Cisco Unified SRST mode.
- Implement bandwidth management and CAC to prevent oversubscription of the IP WAN.
- Implement Device Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility.
- Describe and implement CCD deployments.
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Isolate and troubleshoot reported issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Diagnose a call setup issue and resolve the issues as you discover or reveal them, given a trouble call for which the source of the problem is unknown.
- Solve the common issues of an SAF-enabled network and CCD.
- Troubleshoot issues that are related to Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications.
- Troubleshoot voice quality issues and issues that are related to media resources.
- Describe voice-mail integration options and requirements.
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment.
- Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express deployment.
- Implement voice-mail networking using VPIM.
- Implement Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.