CE031G DB2 Family FundamentalsOvernet Education
Il centro presenta a continuazione il programma pensato per migliorare le tue competenze e permetterti di realizzare gli obiettivi stabiliti. Nel corso della formazione si alterneranno differenti moduli che ti permetteranno di acquisire le conoscenze sulle differenti tematiche proposte. Inscriviti per poter accedere alle seguenti materie.
- Identify the advantages of a relational database
- Define a relation
- Name the language used to talk to a relational database manager (RDBM)
- List three characteristics assigned to each column
- Define the tasks performed by DB2 when running an application
- Define the roles that are performed within DB2
- State the purpose of a business model
- Identify an Entity-Relational Diagram (ERD) model
- List several DB2 column data types
- Identify non-standard column and table names
- Identify the characteristics of a primary key and a foreign key
- State the purpose of referential integrity
- State the purpose of triggers
- List several ways to talk to DB2
- List multiple ways to generate an SQL statement
- List several ways to ADD, REMOVE, or CHANGE table rows
- List several ways to READ data and produce reports
- List the steps needed to create a test environment
- List the necessary steps to coding SQL in a program
- Describe the purpose of SQL delimiters
- Describe the purpose of an SQLCA
- List the steps involved in preparing a program for execution
- State the differences between static and dynamic SQL
- List some of the tasks performed by a DB2 System Administrator: Identifying the DB2 product, Installing DB2, Creating subsystems/instances, databases and table spaces, Authorizing, and Monitoring
- List some of the tasks performed by a DB2 Database Administrator: Creating, altering and dropping tables, views and indexes, Planning locking strategies, Running utility jobs and Authorizing
- List several planning considerations for distributing data
- List some of the skills required to successfully distribute data
- Differentiate between remote unit of work, distributed unit of work, and distributed request
- List some of the security concerns when dealing with distributed data
- List some of the other products that interface with DB2
- Understanding a Table
- Data Modeling and Database Design
- How does a User use DB2?
- How does a Programmer use DB2?
- What does an Administrator do in DB2?
- Information Management with DB2
Each participant will have a station set up with operating systems and software needed for the exercises.