Chartered BankerStudying in Malta
The Chartered Banker programme consists of a compulsory module: Professionalism, Ethics and Regulation in addition to:
- For holders of no prior banking learning/qualification (3 modules from the list hereunder + PBC + PBD)
- For holders of a first degree from a recognised body, related to financial services (4 modules from the list hereunder)
- Credit and Lending
- Applied Business and Corporate Banking.
- Banking for High Net Worth Individuals
- Contemporary Issues in Banking
- Retail Banking
- Risk Management in Banking.
The Chartered Banker programme is one which combines theory and practice. The overall aim is to provide you with an extensive, detailed and critical knowledge and understanding of the banking sector and to develop your skills and abilities to make professional judgements and informed decisions in relevant work situations.