Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0: Operation and Administration (IACOA)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This training is designed for cloud administrators and other technicians whose organizations have installed Cisco IAC 4.0 and who are tasked with the ongoing operation and management of the solution.
Targeted roles include:
- Cloud administrators
- Automation architects and developers
- Technical consultants
- Technically oriented service designers and developers
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with enterprise software installation and maintenance in a Microsoft Windows or Linux environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to configure directory integration
- Computing, storage, and networking fundamentals
You should be familiar with the Cisco IAC 4.0 or 3.0 implementation in your organization or have completed the Cisco IAC 4.0 Implementing and Configuring course.Obiettivi del Corso
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the five software components that make up Cisco IAC and how they fit in the Cisco IAC solution
- Use the portals to manage and administer the cloud components and configuration options that make up a typical Cisco IAC installation
- Manage accounts, organizations, and users in a single-tenant or multitenant environment
- Recognize the Cisco IAC financial management personas and their roles in creating billing-rate definitions and billing-rate tables
- Provision and administer virtual data centers and virtual machines
- Compare and contrast the views and capabilities that come with different role-based access control assignments in the Cisco IAC solution
- Use the portals to monitor and manage system health and resource consumption and remediate errors
The Cisco® Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) 4.0 Operation and Administration training is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Cisco High-Touch Delivery Learning Services. It covers the ongoing operation and administration of Cisco IAC 4.0.
You receive hands-on experience managing tenants, organizations, and users in a multitenant environment; making changes to networks and computing and storage resources; and monitoring system health and resource capacity. Troubleshooting and remediation of common Cisco IAC errors are also covered.
Additionally, the Cisco IAC financial management processes are reviewed so you can recognize the different financial management roles and manage billing rates.
This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to help ensure that you are able to successfully operate and administer the Cisco IAC software.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.