Cisco Process Orchestrator 3: Process Design and Configuration (CPO)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This course is designed for:
- Cisco channel partners
- Cisco implementation partners
- Cisco Advanced Services implementation teams who install, configure, and enhance the Cisco Process Orchestrator component of Cisco IAC 4.0.
The primary audience for this course includes technicians whose organizations have installed Cisco IAC 4.0 and are tasked with extending Cisco Process Orchestrator workflows to accommodate their organizations’ business needs.
Targeted roles include pre- and post-sales services architects, sales engineers, technical consultants, and service designers and developers.Prerequisiti
Following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0 (IAC)
- Familiarity with XML and XML style sheets for configuring XML-based integrations and programming components
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize Cisco Process Orchestrator key concepts and be able to perform key design, configuration, and integration tasks including:
- Creating and testing new processes
- Using activities included in automation packs to configure processes
- Using tables such as a data storage mechanism
- Using XML and XSLT as part of web services integration
- Initiating server and client shell scripts
- Recognize the integration architecture between Cisco Prime Service Catalog and Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Describe extension points in Cisco IAC 4.0 and Cisco best practices for customizing workflows
The Cisco® Process Orchestrator 3.0 Process Design and Configuration training is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Cisco High-Touch Delivery Learning Services. This course covers the usage, programming, testing, and administration of Cisco Process Orchestrator processes, especially when these are used in conjunction with Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) and Cisco Prime™ Service Catalog. This training teaches how to create activities and processes using the Process Editor, which provides toolbox, workflow and properties functions. It also teaches you how to use the adapters and activities that are provided with the automation packs that are packaged with Cisco IAC. The module describes how Cisco Process Orchestrator is integrated with external systems, such as Cisco Prime Service Catalog.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.