Cisco Unity Design & NetworkingDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
Learners should have completed the Unified Communications System Engineer (Unity) and Cisco IP Telephony (CallManager) courses and understand the product installation and configuration procedures for deploying those solutions. Microsoft skills in Active Directory, SQL, Exchange and Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 are also recommended.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
Contenuti del corso
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Explain the impact of different messaging environments (Domino / MS) upon a Unity design.
- Design a large voicemail solution.
- Network Unity with legacy voicemail systems.
- Explain approved Cisco Unity deployment models.
- Apply a repeatable design methodology.
- Design solutions that meet specific customer needs.
- Design solutions that interoperate with legacy voicemail systems.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso