Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager (MS 10964)INFOR ELEA
Chiedi il prezzo
- 5 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
· A chi è diretto?
Il corso si rivolge a IT Professional
IL CENTRO PRESENTA IL PROGRAMMA PENSATO PER MIGLIORARE LE TUE COMPETENZE E PERMETTERTI DI REALIZZARE GLI OBIETTIVI STABILITI. NEL CORSO DELLA FORMAZIONE SI ALTERNERANNO DIFFERENTI MODULI CHE TI PERMETTERANNO DI ACQUISIRE LE CONOSCENZE SULLE DIFFERENTI TEMATICHE PROPOSTE.
Al termine del corso gli allievi saranno in grado di:
- Plan for the deployment of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including:
- Defining hardware and software requirements.
- Describing security considerations.
- Architect a highly available System Center and Microsoft SQL Server platform utilizing Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn.
- Planning for migration and upgrade scenarios to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Customize the Operations Console with User Roles.
- Perform different methods of Agent deployment with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Implement key Management Pack concepts and elements including Management Packs Templates.
- Configure Notifications, Reporting, and Service Level Tracking in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure the following:
- Audit Collection Services.
- Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Operations Manager SharePoint Web Part in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure Application Performance Monitoring and Network Device monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure dashboards and widgets in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Describe how to use new cloud-based features including System Center Global Service Monitor and System Center Advisor.
- Configure integration between System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and other System Center 2012 R2 components.
- Troubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group.
- Perform disaster recovery in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Overview of Operations Manager
- Overview of Key Features in Operations Manager
- Overview of Core Components and Topology
- Addressing Cloud and Datacenter Issues by Using Operations Manager
- Planning and Sizing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Overview of Security Considerations
- Designing the Management Group
- Installing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Configuring Operations Manager Default Settings
- Deploying the Operations Manager Agent
- Configuring Agentless Exception Monitoring (AEM)
- Configuring Audit Collection Services
- Overview of Migration and Upgrade Planning
- Upgrading to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Introduction to Management Packs
- Configuring Network Device Monitoring
- Configuring Fabric Monitoring
- Configuring Application Monitoring
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Using IntelliTrace
- Team Foundation Server Integration
- Management Pack Templates
- Distributed Application Models
- Global Service Monitor
- Real-time Visio Dashboards
- Configuring and Managing Reporting in Operations Manager
- Configuring Service Level Tracking
- Configuring the Operations Manager SharePoint WebPart
- Configuring Dashboards and Widgets
- Creating Custom Dashboards
- Security, Scoping and User Roles
- Creating Custom Views and Alert Resolution States
- Configuring Notification Subscriptions
- Creating Diagnostic and Recovery Tasks
- Management Packs Authoring Concepts
- Authoring Management Packs by using the Operations Console
- Authoring Management Packs by using the Visual Studio Authoring Extensions
- Service Manager Integration
- Data Protection Manager Integration
- Orchestrator Integration
- Troubleshooting Operations Manager Core Components
- Tuning Management Packs
- Configuring SQL AlwaysOn for Operations Manager
- Configuring Data Retention in Operations Manager
- Disaster Recovery in Operations Manager