Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Application Infrastructure (MOC 6439)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2edi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Windows Server 2008
This course is intended for IT Professional technical specialists who work in the complex computing environment of a medium to large company and are responsible for the underlying Microsoft technologies that support a business application infrastructure in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
This course is also intended for IT professional technical specialists seeking to prepare for the 70-643: TS: Windows Server 2008 Application Infrastructure, Configuring examination.Prerequisiti
Before attending this course, students must have the following prerequisites:
- Up to one year of experience managing Windows Server 2008 and/or Windows Server 2008 R2 in a medium-to-large networking environment of multiple physical locations.
- At least two years of experience configuring and managing Windows Vista or Windows 7 clients
- Experience managing applications and network technologies in an enterprise environment, which may include network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, a firewall, Internet access, an intranet, Public Key Infrastructure, remote access, remote desktop, virtualization, and client computer management.
- Experience managing connectivity requirements such as connecting branch offices and individual users in remote locations to corporate resources and connecting corporate networks.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configuring Storage for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Applications
- Configuring High Availability for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Applications
- RDS in the Single-Server Configuration
- RDS in the Multiple-Server Configuration
- Securely Delivering RDS Applications to the Internet
- IIS Web Applications
- IIS FTP and SMTP Services
- IIS Server and SSL Management
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation
- Windows Streaming Media Services
This course introduces students to a series of Windows Server 2008 technologies that are used in common business scenarios, and are often the technical underpinnings for business applications. It guides students through the installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of a Windows Server 2008 technology infrastructure for a large, comprehensive business application, assisting them with the foundational knowledge required for success in supporting such technologies. It covers technologies in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 including Sp1.
This course also directly supports the 70-643: TS: Windows Server 2008 Application Infrastructure, Configuring exam.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.