Customer Service Level 1 & 2 (City & Guilds)Studying in Malta
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The qualification is aimed at people seeking a first qualification in customer service. It is a single subject, demonstrating an understanding of the principles behind customer service and a
foundation upon which to progress within this particular area of study. Potential job occupations are: Bank/Building Society Customer Adviser, Customer Service Adviser (Post Office), Customer Service Assistant/Manager or Local Government Customer Services Officer.
Aims to provide the learner with the essential knowledge and skills required to deliver good customer service within the limit of their responsibility. They will show an understanding of what is meant by customer satisfaction and what the needs and expectations of different customers are and how to deal with them, demonstrating the knowledge of appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication techniques.
- complete routine forms accurately using information supplied
- record customer information and know why this must be kept confidential
- describe the steps that could be used to solve customer queries and complaints
- demonstrate written communication skills by accurately drafting messages and
correspondence according to guidance, and describe appropriate non-verbal skills
- identify different types of customer and ways of dealing with them
- identify organisational standards, policies and procedures
- apply knowledge to solve customer queries and complaints
- demonstrate written communication skills by accurately drafting messages and correspondence
- describe communication and interpersonal skills required to deal with different customers
- record and use customer information according to current legislation
- create questions suitable for gathering customer feedback.