CyberSec First Responder (CFR): Threat Detection & Response (CFR)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
CFR takes a holistic approach to preparing employees to analyze threats, secure networks, handle incidents, and utilize other critical security skills to protect your organization with a single course. Designed for information assurance professionals whose job functions include development, operations, management, and enforcement of secure systems and networks.
This course covers the duties of those who are responsible for monitoring and detecting security incidents in information systems and networks, and for executing a proper response to such incidents. Depending on the size of the organization, this individual may act alone or may be a member of a computer security incident response team (CSIRT). The course introduces strategies, frameworks, methodologies, and tools to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, design and operate secure computing and networking environments, assess and audit the organization's security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur. The course also covers closely related information assurance topics such as auditing and forensics to provide a sound basis for a comprehensive approach to security aimed toward those on the front lines of defense.Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is designed for cybersecurity practitioners who perform job functions related to protecting and defending information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This course focuses on the knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to provide for the restoration of those information systems in a cybersecurity context including protection, detection, investigation, reaction, response, and auditing capabilities.
This course is also designed to assist students in preparing for the CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response (Exam CFR-101) certification examination. What you learn and practice in this course can be a significant part of your preparation.
In addition, this course can help students who are looking to fulfill DoD directive 8570.01 for information assurance (IA) training. This program is designed for personnel performing IA functions, establishing IA policies and implementing security measures and procedures for the Department of Defense and affiliated information systems and networks.Prerequisiti
To ensure your success in this course you should have the following requirements:
- At least two years (recommended) of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
- Recognize information security vulnerabilities and threats in the context of risk management.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in computing environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorization, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following courses or by passing the relevant exams:
- CompTIA® A+®: A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 200-801 and 220-802)
- CompTIA® Network+® (Exam N10-005)
- CompTIA® Security+® (Exam SY0-401)
In this course, you will develop, operate, manage, and enforce security capabilities for systems and networks. You will:
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Create an information assurance lifecycle process.
- Analyze threats to computing and network environments.
- Design secure computing and network environments.
- Operate secure computing and network environments.
- Assess the security posture within a risk management framework.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence information.
- Analyze collected intelligence to define actionable response.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Audit secure computing and network environments.
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.