Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (MOC 10748)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This course is intended for:
- Systems Engineers who need to plan a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows.
- Configuration Manager Administrators responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows Server.
Individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, can also attend this course. Both this course and course 10747A: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager will help to prepare for the exam.Prerequisiti
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
System administrator-level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and management.
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Windows Client fundamentals.
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 including reporting services.
- Basic Public Key Infrastructure concepts.
- Configuration Manager features and administrative tasks including:
- Working with the Administrator console
- Installing clients
- Hardware and software inventory
- Working with collections
- Deploying applications
- Managing software updates
- Deploying operating systems
- Settings management
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills, or by attending the following courses:
- Course 6419B: Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008-based Servers
- Course 6420B: Fundamentals of Windows Server 2008
- Course 10747A: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Course 6451B: Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, plus six months of hands-on experience with Configuration Manager 2012
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios.
- Plan and deploy a single primary site.
- Plan and configure administrative roles.
- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.
- Describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients.
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems.
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
This course describes how to plan and deploy a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.