Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Applications (MOC 10232)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This course is intended for IT professionals who will be responsible for designing custom code for projects that are deployed to SharePoint 2010 servers. To be successful in this course, the student will have at least two years of SharePoint development experience and should have experience with ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.Prerequisiti
This course requires students to meet the following prerequisites:
- Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including the versioning of software and the management of configuration and content in a software system
- Basic knowledge of Web application architecture
- Experience in developing in a team environment
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET and Visual Studio
- Experience in SharePoint infrastructure including servers and services
- Experience in SharePoint development including the APIs and XML schemas necessary to create web parts, perform data access, and provision fields, lists, content types, etc.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop strategies for caching, session state, as well as design for high performance sites by limiting page size and iteration.
- Determine the most suitable presentation method, visual elements, programmatic objects and multilingual strategy which meets the design objectives.
- Evaluate available data access and storage methods and determine the appropriate implementation for the application requirements.
- Identify the pros and cons of various data capture options and specify the most effective method or combination of methods for capturing user input.
- Evaluate the use and implementation of SharePoint artifacts and determine which artifacts best meet the needs of the application requirements.
- Design processing systems to get work done in the solution.
- Create an effective strategy for implementation and deployment of custom solutions in both development and production environments.
- Create a development strategy to allow multiple developers and administrators to work together.
- Devise a strategy for developing and deploying upgrades over time as the solution evolves.
- Develop an information architecture strategy that will support flexibility and growth and a navigation strategy that fits on top of this information architecture.
- Plan a comprehensive branding strategy and determine the necessary application elements required to support that strategy.
- Design and implement a security approach which supports both code access and end-user functionality.
- Design an effective strategy for optimizing page render times and data access methods within SharePoint 2010.
- Determine the appropriate use of unit and integration tests within SharePoint and design an effective strategy for ensuring maximum code reliability.
This five-day instructor-led course is intended for Microsoft SharePoint Development professionals who are responsible for leading projects, designing solutions, and identifying problems. In this course, students learn the skills and best practices that are required to help organizations design and develop effective SharePoint applications.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.