Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (MOC 20413)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Candidates for this course have good Windows client and server operating system knowledge and basic AD DS and networking experience in an enterprise/small business (SMB) environment together with application configuration experience. This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise AD DS infrastructure including the network services necessary. Students have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and possess Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)certification or equivalent skills. This course is also intended for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification.Prerequisiti
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and AD DS. For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Ability to work in a team or a virtual team.
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA.
Students attending this course are expected to have passed the following exams, or have equivalent knowledge:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (MOC 20410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MOC 20411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (MOC 20412)
- Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (MOC 20417)
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation, and maintenance of network services. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan a server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an Active Directory organizational unit infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS topology.
- Plan and implement storage.
- Plan and implement file services.
- Design and implement network access services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Module 1: Planning a Server Upgrade and Migration
- Module 2: Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Module 3: Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Module 4: Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Module 5: Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Module 6: Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Organizational Unit Infrastructure
- Module 7: Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
- Module 8: Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Topology
- Module 9: Planning and Implementing Storage
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing File Services
- Module 11: Designing and Implementing Network Access Services
- Module 12: Designing and Implementing Network Protection
Acquista corso E-Learning
Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.