Designing for Office 365 Infrastructure (10968)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This course is intended for consultants and IT professionals who are responsible for planning and implementing Office 365 in medium to large enterprise environments where there are complex factors within the client’s infrastructure that affect the migration process.Prerequisiti
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least one year of experience with Office 365 and at least two years of in-role experience as a consultant or IT Professional.
- Knowledge of the individual components of Office 365, such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Lync, and Office 365 ProPlus.
- Experience with the Office 365 platform and its administrative console.
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Azure Active Directory, Directory Synchronization (DirSync) and single sign-on (SSO) with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) 2.0.
- Successful deployment experience of Office 365 in a customer-facing engagement.
- Knowledge of the principles of IT project design.
- Ability to present and peer-review a project design.
This intensive instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and experience to implement Office 365 in a large corporate environment using the FastTrack three-phase delivery process of Pilot, Deploy, and Enhance. The course consists of two distinct parts:
- Lecture/Lab. Part One is the training phase of the course and consists of six modules. Each module has an associated paper-based lab that is based on an actual, real-world Office 365 deployment involving a medium-sized enterprise organization. The aim of the scenario is to confirm that students have learned the concepts from the modules.
- Case Study. Part Two is the testing phase and consists of a different scenario based on another real-world deployment, this time involving a large enterprise deployment. During the case study, students will work in groups to create a design solution for the organization that is based on the information provided in the scenario and gained from interviewing the instructor, who will role-play the part of the customer. Each group will then present its design to the remainder of the class.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Office 365 FastTrack deployment methodology
- Identify the benefits of the FastTrack approach compared to the current deployment process.
- Plan the Pilot phase of the FastTrack deployment process.
- Plan the Deploy phase to ensure this phase commences correctly.
- Plan the optional sections of the Enhance phase, depending on the customer’s requirements.
- Module 1: The Office 365 Deployment Challenge
- Module 2: Planning the Pilot Phase
- Module 3: Planning the Deploy Phase - Part 1
- Module 4: Planning the Deploy Phase – Part 2
- Module 5: Planning the Enhance Phase – Part 1
- Module 6: Planning the Enhance Phase – Part 2
- Module 7: Case Study
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.