Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (MOC 10264)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Visual Studio 2010
Visual studio 2008
This course is intended for professional Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Members of the audience have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET. Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and newer releases of the Visual Studio product. The audience understands how to use the new features of Visual Studio 2010.Prerequisiti
In addition to their professional Web development experience, students who attend this training should have the following technical knowledge:
- An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development, including the following principles of software development:
- modern software development model
- typical phases of a software development lifecycle
- concepts of event-driven programming
- concepts of object-oriented programming
- creating use-case diagrams
- designing and building a user interface
- developing a structured application
- A basic understanding of the following scripting techniques and some hands-on experience writing scripts:
- Web scripting techniques
- Macro scripting techniques
- Windows scripting techniques
- A general understanding of the purpose, function, and features of following .NET Framework topics:
- Common Language Runtime
- .NET Framework class library
- Common Type System
- Component interoperation
- Cross-Language Interoperability
- Assemblies in the Common Language Runtime
- Application Domains
- Runtime hosts supported by the .NET Framework
- Experience using Visual Studio 2008 in the following task areas:
- Declaring and initializing typed variables using the Camel case naming convention
- Using arithmetic, relational, and logical operators in code statements
- Using branching statements to control code execution
- Using looping statements to iterate through collections or repeat steps until a specified condition is met
- Creating classes and methods to establish the basic structure of an application
- Using methods and events to implement the programming logic of an application
- Identifying syntax and logic errors
- Accessing and managing data from a data source
- Experience in object oriented design and development as follows:
- Creating and accessing classes and class properties
- Creating and accessing methods and overloaded methods
- Implementing inheritance, base classes, and abstract classes
- Declaring, raising, and handling events
- Responding to and throwing exceptions
- Implementing interfaces and polymorphism
- Implementing shared and static members
- Implementing generics
- Creating components and class libraries
- Experience in N-Tier application design and development as follows:
- Managing a software development process
- Controlling input at the user interface level in Windows Client and Web applications
- Debugging, tracing, and profiling .NET applications
- Monitoring and logging .NET applications
- Implementing basic testing best practices
- Performing basic Data Access tasks with LINQ
- Implementing basic security best practices in .NET Applications
- Implementing basic service calls
- Using .NET Configuration Files
- Deploying .NET Framework Applications using ClickOnce and the MS Installer
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the underlying architecture and design of a Web application.
- Apply best practices and make appropriate trade-offs based on business requirements when designing a Web application.
- Develop MVC models.
- Develop MVC controllers.
- Develop MVC views.
- Optimize the design of a Web application for discoverability by search engines.
- Write server-side code for Web Forms.
- Optimize data management for Web Forms.
- Ensure quality by debugging, unit testing, and refactoring.
- Secure a Web application.
- Apply Master Pages and CSS for a consistent application UI.
- Develop client-side scripts and services for a responsive, rich, and interactive UI.
- Implement advanced AJAX in a Web application.
- Deploy a Web application.
- Develop a Web application by using Silverlight.
In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms applications using .NET Framework 4 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used. This will also prepare the student for exam 70-515.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.