Diploma Computing & Information SystemsStudying in Malta
Chiedi il prezzo
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Features of the Diploma
- This diploma aims to decrease the communication gap between technical computing specialists and business management.
- It will give you the ability to become a leader, a technically competent manager, able to comprehend management requirements for the organisation in business terms and lead a team of technical professionals in providing IS solutions that meet such needs.
- The diploma will be valued by employers who are looking for people who can demonstrate logical and quantitative reasoning (e.g. accountancy, banking, general management, as well as having a Microsoft Certification).
This Diploma is for you if you:
- Wish to pursue a career in management, software engineering or computer programming, based on a strong technical competence in information systems.
- Wish to move on to study for a degree in the computing and information technology area.
Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Computing and Information Systems may transfer directly to Level 2 of the Degree in Computing and Information Systems.