Diploma in EconomicsStudying in Malta
Chiedi il prezzo
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Degree or Diploma?
Although a degree course may interest you, there are various reasons why a diploma may be a better option for you.
- Do you have the ability, motivation and maturity to study at degree level, but do not have the qualifications to enter a degree level programme?
- Do you have the necessary qualifications to embark on a degree programme, but prefer a programme with even more teaching support?
- Do you intend to take a degree programme but would like to gain a recognized qualification first?
- Are you interested in the area, but wish to study for a shorter time than for a full degree?
If you answered yes to any of the above, a diploma programme may be more suitable. A diploma qualification has numerous advantages as it is a qualification in its own right, and also serves as an alternative entry route to reading for a degree. If you have any doubts, let us know so that we can guide you through your decision.
Features of the Diploma:
- Upon successful completion of the Diploma, the qualification can lead directly into the second year of a number of degrees at Saint Martin’s Institute, offered under the University of London International Programmes
- If you pass the Diploma with very high marks and taken the appropriate units, there are at least 24 universities in the UK, including LSE, that will consider you for entry into the second year of a degree.