English for Hospitality - 2 Week CourseReception Academy
£ 199 - (230 €)
- Qualifica professionale
- In company
- London ((Seleziona))
- 30 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
During this two (2) week course you improve your understanding of hospitality terminology and focus on real life situations you will face whilst working in Hotels.
· A chi è diretto?
This interactive Hospitality English Course is designed for individuals looking to develop their professional language and conversational skills, specifically for use within the hospitality and customer service sector.
We welcome all individuals from any nationality who are passionate about the industry to enroll today.
· In cosa si differenzia questo corso dagli altri?
Reception Academy's students are trained in accordance with 5 star brand standards of international hotels. Through tailored courses we prepare these skilled candidates to successfully embark upon Hospitality Careers. In partnership with over 500 Hotels we maintain a 95% employment success rate for our graduates. As an accredited institution of the BAC we can also offer visa application assistance for Non-EU students, subject to eligibility.
· Quali saranno i passi successivi alla richiesta di informazioni?
To enroll book online: decide the preferred start date of the course, select the preferred course time, choose your payment option ) paid-in-full discounted rate or installment rate), enter your full details
Cosa impari in questo corso?
UK 5* Hotel essential language skills:
• Welcoming guests
• Holding a conversation
• Follow up conversations
• Conversations in a lift
• Small talk
• Communication between departments
• Telling the time
• Giving directions
• Floor levels
• Phone conversations
• Recommending places to visit
• Show round language
• Essential hotel vocabulary
• Language used at the Reception Desk
• Check-In vocabulary & conversations
• Check-Out vocabulary & conversations
• Language used in the Restaurant
• Up-selling services & facilities
• Language used by Sales & Marketing
• Describing a room/room categories
• Language used by Reservations
• Taking a booking
• Selling a room
• Language used by Housekeeping
• Special occasions
• Language used in Accounts
• Obtaining Method Of Payment (MOP)
• Explaining the bill
• Checking guest satisfaction
• Handling difficult situations & complaints
• British English versus American English
• Forbidden service phrases
• Use of positive language
• Employment vocabulary
• Basic interview phrases
• Conflict in the workplace
Created in line with 5* UK Hotel industry standards and taught by a Hospitality professional, the course is filled with fun exercises, interesting conversations, and useful activities.
Students will be given the opportunity to learn and practise structures and vocabulary used in the industry, and develop a practical understanding of working in Hospitality. The course starts at a basic to lower intermediate level of English, aiming to reach an upper intermediate level by the end of the course. For those students that progress faster, additional, more demanding exercises are provided.
Most importantly you will take away with you the expertise to continue developing your professional career.
Classes have a maximum of 12 students to ensure you get the most out of your training with us.