Fast Track: MCSE Private Cloud Solution Expert (PCSEFT)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This intensive boot camp helps to achieve the MCSE Private Cloud (MCSE) certification combining contents from the following official courses:
- Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud (MOC 20246D)
- Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud (MOC 20247D)
IT professionals with practical experience in running MS Windows Server.Prerequisiti
- Practical experience in the administration of MS Windows Server.
- Already MCSA Windows Server 2012 (MCSA) certified.
- Good knowledge in the field of virtualization and the MS System Center products are recommended.
- Optimal preparation for certification in just 5 days.
- Efficient summary of the MOC20246D / MOC20247D courses with a focus on the relative exam topics.
- Improve your expertise for the management and implementation of Microsoft private IT cloud technologies with Windows Server and System Center.
- Develop your Microsoft private cloud solution to optimize the delivery of IT services and to achieve the automation and flexibility you need now and in the future for your IT infrastructure.
- Efficient time-cost learning / certification method.
To prepare for the exam 70-246:
- Introduction to the Cloud Model
- Configuring a Private Cloud Environment
- Deploying Cloud Services
- Monitoring Cloud Based Applications
- Configuring Application Performance Monitoring
- Operating and Extending Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Automating Incident Creation, Remediation, and Change Requests
- Problem Management in the Private Cloud
- Automating Self-Service Provisioning
- Operating a Self-Service, Multi-tenant Cloud with Windows Azure Pack
- High Availability, Protection, and Recovery for the Cloud
- Optimizing Your Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuring SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets
To prepare for the exam 70-247:
- Planning for the Cloud
- Configuring and Deploying the Private Cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Extending and Maintaining the Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuring Application Delivery
- Creating the Private Cloud Building Blocks
- Deploying and Configuring Access to a Private Cloud
- Monitoring a Cloud infrastructure
- Extending and Customizing Monitoring of the Cloud Infrastructure
- Implementing Service Management for the Cloud
- Configuring High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Protection for a Cloud
- Automating and Standardizing a Cloud
- Configuring a Self-Service and Multi-tenant Private Cloud
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.