GPFS 3.5 Performance TuningDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have knowledge in GPFS administration and AIX administration. These skills can be obtained by taking:
- IBM Platform General Parallel File System (GPFS) for Linux (H005G)
- Power Systems for AIX II: AIX Implementation and Administration (AN12G)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This advanced course is for IT professionals familiar with GPFS administration, which require tuning of the GPFS filesystem performance in AIX environment.
Contenuti del corso
Understand GPFS functionality in detail and factors affecting GPFS performance. Learn the commands and tools required for performance data collection and monitoring. Understand the various GPFS configuration parameters and learn to use them for GPFS performance tuning.
This course provides lectures and hands on labs in an instructor lead course environment, either in a face-to-face classroom or in a live virtual classroom environment (ILO - Instructor Led Online).
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: GPFS advanced concepts
- Lab1: GPFS file system creation and advanced commands
- Unit 2: Introduction to GPFS performance and tools
- Lab 2: Performance measurement and data collection
- Unit 3: Factors affecting performance
- Lab 3: Performance analysis
- Unit 4: Performance tuning
- Lab 4: Configuration of tuning parameters