i2 iBridge UserDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
- A familiarity with Microsoft Windows is essential
- All our courses are conducted in English. It is therefore essential that you have a good understanding of both spoken and written English.
- An understanding of the concepts and use of visual investigative techniques and how they will help you in your current job is advantageous
- Experience of using i2 Analyst´s Notebook, or an awareness of its use would also be an advantage
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This intermediate course is for new users of i2 iBridge.
Contenuti del corso
Discover how to use i2 iBridge to query your data. Using example databases you will learn to locate information then examine it using i2 Analyst´s Notebook features. The course is based upon a mixture of lectures, hands-on work, and exercises, giving the opportunity to practice as you learn. Please note that the exercises used on day one and the beginning of day two of the course are taken from the i2 iBridge User Guide.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Using i2 iBridge to visualize your data
- Finding Entities
- Expanding Entities including using Filtered Expand
- Find Common Neighbours and Connecting Links
- Find Path
- Using Charting Styles
- Combining Data Sources